Personal identification information
I may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit my site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources I make available on my Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit my Site anonymously. I will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to me. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
I may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with my Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to my Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How I use collected information
ONNA Web Design collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps me respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- I use information in the aggregate to understand how my Users as a group use the services and resources provided on my Site.
- To improve my Site
- I use feedback you provide to improve my products and services.
- To process payments
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics I think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- I may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It could also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to my mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact me via my Site.
How I protect your information
I adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on my Site.
Sharing your personal information
I do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. I may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with my business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. I may use third party service providers to help me operate my business and the Site or administer activities on my behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. I may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given me your permission.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, I never collect or maintain information at my Site from those I actually know are under 13, and no part of my website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Collection of personal and non-personal identification information
I may collect the following categories of personal identification information from Users: name, email address, mailing address, IP address, or telephone number.
I may also collect non-personal information about Users’ internet activity, including: browser name, type of computer and technical information, operating system, internet provider, browsing history, search history and other information regarding a User’s interaction with a website or application.
I sometimes use third-party service providers to help me operate my business on my behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. I may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given me your permission. However, outside of that, I do not sell, share, rent, trade or disclose your personal information with any third-party companies.
Users provide this information directly to my business or automatically through interaction with my Site. I collect personal identification information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “How I use collected information” section above.
Links to Other Websites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Right to access your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information I hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information I hold. If you want to access this data, send a description of the information you want me to share to email@example.com.
Personal information does not include “publicly available” information. Publicly available information is not covered by the CCPA.
Right to be forgotten
At any time, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that I delete all personal data. Users are, however, individually responsible for ensuring that their personal data is deleted from other sources.
Right to non-discrimination for exercise of privacy rights
Users have the right to refuse to supply personal identification information without the risk of discrimination, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Do-not-track (DNT) requests
At this time, I do not respond to “do-not-track” requests from my Users’ browsers.
Do not sell my personal information
I do not sell, trade or rent Users personal identification information to others and have not done so in the past 18 years.
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ONNA Web Design is the data controller for the personal information Users provide. For general data protection queries, please get in touch with me at email@example.com.
When I collect personal data
ONNA Web Design will only collect and use Users’ personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given me consent to process personal data for a specified purpose
- Where I require your data to perform the contract I shall enter into or have already entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for my legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided your interests or fundamental rights do not legally overrule these
- Where I require your data to comply with a legal obligation
Why I collect and store personal data
I collect and use Users’ personal data for the purposes listed in the “How I use collected information” section above, provided I have your consent or are otherwise legally empowered to do so.
How you provide consent
Users provide consent by filling out the contact form on my Site.
GDPR data protection rights
Users have eight (8) rights under the GDPR. Every User located in the E.U. is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- Right to be informed: Anyone processing a User’s personal data must make clear what data is being processed, why and who else this data may be shared with.
- Right to access: Users have the right to see what personal information is being held.
- Right to rectification: A user’s data must be able to be corrected or amended if incorrect information is being held by the company.
- Right to erasure: Also called the “Right to be Forgotten,” this right dictates that, at any time, Users may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that I delete all personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: Users have the right to request a temporary halt to the processing of personal data, such as in the case of data being corrected or a dispute in a legal case concluded.
- Right to data portability: Users may request any personal data supplied to the company be provided back to them in a simple, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to processing: A User has the right to object to any further data processing that falls outside the parameters of the primary purpose for which the data was collected.
- Right to avoid automated decision-making: Users may not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Transferring data internationally
ONNA Web Design is a U.S.-based company located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
During all international data transfers, I will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. My collection, storage and use of personal data collected from Users in the E.U. will be governed by the GDPR practices outlined in this Privacy Notice.
By using my Site and providing your consent, you also consent to the transfer of your personal data to data processors located in countries outside the EEA.
Withdrawing your consent
Where I rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting me at email@example.com.
If you have provided consent for your details to be shared with a third party and you wish to withdraw this consent, please contact the third party directly to do so.
Contacting the appropriate authority
Should you have any concerns or complaints about my company or the Site that you feel have not been addressed in a satisfactory manner, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use my Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ONNA Web Design
172 Harless Ave.
Jonesville, VA 24263
Last updated: September 2022